As European Leadership University we are looking for a Programme Manager for our bachelor programme in Software Engineering.
The role is a great opportunity for professionals who have a desire to keep their skills up-to-date by developing others and would like to be part of a unique educational approach and a thriving community of talents, facilitators, mentors, corporate clients and partners.
The Programme Manager will be mainly responsible for;
- Ensuring that the programme runs smoothly and all learning activities are coordinated with students and faculty
- Monitoring the progress of each programme participant in the target learning outcomes during the programme
- Supporting individual participant needs and referring to the programme management team where appropriate
- Help maintain the community engagement utilising the programme’s digital tools
- To support producing the statistics to evaluate the attendance as well as the end-of-programme achievement reports
- Practical knowledge of digital trends and technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Software Development
- Previous mentoring, training or teaching experience, and passion to help others learn and thrive
- Familiarity with digital learning tools and platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English
Our courses and programmes are online, hence there is no obligation for being physically present for this role.