Last updated 17/04/2021
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all services rendered by European Leadership University for businesses. The Dutch law will apply for consumers.
- We may update these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website for the latest version of the terms that apply.
Booking & registration
- On our website you find an overview of the courses we teach. All the details of the course, including dates, location and price, are stated on the course page.
- All prices mentioned on our website are inclusive of VAT, unless determined otherwise.
- Payment of the course fee is due upon application, unless it was agreed otherwise with European Leadership University.
Confidentiality and data protection
- Your privacy is important to us. Any confidential and/or personal data (such as, email address, company data) you share with us will only be used for the purpose of the course. It will not be shared with third parties (except if necessary for the course or with your prior approval).
- Please respect the confidentiality of any information shared , whether by the mentors or any of the participants of the programmes. European Leadership University will keep confidential any confidential information shared.
Access to online learning environment
- We provide all of our attendees’ login credentials for our Online Learning Environment. You are responsible for all the activity make in your account.
- Access to the online learning environment is strictly personal and you may not share your log-in details. If any suspicious activity is found in your account, we have the right to deny you further access and delete your account (without any liability).
- You may share content within your organization, subject to our fair use policy. You may not use any content to offer services that overlap with European Leadership University services, whether during the programme or thereafter.
Use of third-party services
- We may give you access to external accounts, but we are not responsible for the use of those services and their terms and conditions shall apply to the use of their services.
Sharing European Leadership Content
- You are welcome to use all of our images and text in our blog / website, as long as you mention the source and include a “dofollow” link to the original. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not welcome to share any of the information provided to you in the course materials as long as they have not been publicly shared by European Leadership University in our blog / website.
Intellectual property rights
- As an attendee of the course you (and/or your employer) shall not obtain any right to the course materials. These materials may also not be shared in any way. If any course content would be shared, we may deny you further access to the course and/or the online learning environment. It is strictly forbidden to use any of our content (slides, reading list, exercises) for commercial.
- If you violate any of the above, you will pay us a penalty of €20.000 per violation, plus an additional €1.500 for each day that the violation continues. This penalty shall apply in addition to a claim for damages and may not be mitigated by a court.
Cancellation and no show policy
- In case you have a complaint about our course or a trainer, you can submit a complaint according to our complaints procedure. Our complaints procedure can be found here.
Applicable law and court
- Dutch law is applicable.
- Any dispute shall be submitted exclusively to the competent court in Amsterdam.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: